1. Awarded with NSIC-CRISIL rating of ‘SE-2B’ indicating “High Performance Capability and Moderate Financial Strength.”
2. Accredited with ISO 9001:2000 certification in the year 2010 for compliance to the international standards with implementation of ISP systems at Head office and Branches covering field operations.
3. ISO 9001:2015 Certificate of Registration for Integrated Logistics Solution.
4. Accorded as The Approved Transport Operators from Indian Banks’ Association
1. Life Membership of All India Transporters Welfare Association, New Delhi.
2. Membership of Bombay Goods transport Association, Mumbai, Maharashtra.
3. Member of Vishwakarma Transport Association, Jaipur Rajasthan.
4. Member of Jaipur Transport Operators Associations, Jaipur, Rajasthan.
GICL has continued its social responsibility initiatives in various fields. We have been conducting the medical camps at fleet hubs in co-operations with doctors for complete health checkup for drivers and other fleet crew.